CRC Membership is available for NKU students, faculty, staff, alumni and their immediate dependents. Memberships can be purchased in person at the Campus Recreation Center.
Campus Recreation members can take part in a number of our programs and services. Below are the different services that are available to CRC Members:
- NORSE Fitness Classes: All CRC members are eligible to participate in the NORSE Fitness classes for FREE!
- Personal Training: All CRC members are eligible to participate in the Personal Training Program.
- Campus Recreation Center: All CRC members are eligible to use the Campus Recreation Center during operating hours. Members may bring up to two guests to the CRC for a daily fee of $7 per guest.
- Aquatics Learn to Swim Program: All CRC members are eligible to sign up for swim lessons through the Learn to Swim Program. Non-members are eligible to sign up for the Summer Learn to Swim Program only!
- Intramural Sports: NKU Student, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni are eligible to partipate in the Intramural Sports Program.
- Sport Clubs: NKU Students, Faculty, and Staff are eligible to particpate in the Sport Club Program.