Current NKU students, staff, and faculty with an active All Card may access the Campus Recreation Center without needing to purchase an individual membership. For anyone who is not a current NKU student or staff/faculty member, please visit the Rates page or call us at 859-572-5197 for membership information.
We are offering a 20% promotional discount on all annual memberships until 11/11/15! Visit the Rates page or call us at 859-572-5197 for details.
You can purchase a membership, take a free tour, or have any questions answered by Membership Services staff within the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Campus Recreation members can take part in a number of our programs and services. Below are the different services that are available to CRC Members:
- NORSE Fitness Classes: All CRC members 13 and older are eligible to participate in the NORSE Fitness classes for FREE!
- Personal Training: All CRC members 13 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Personal Training Program.
- Campus Recreation Center: All CRC members are eligible to use the Campus Recreation Center during operating hours. Members may bring up to two guests to the CRC for a daily fee of $7 per guest.
- Aquatics Learn to Swim Program: All CRC members are eligible to sign up for swim lessons through the Learn to Swim Program. Non-members are eligible to sign up for the Summer Learn to Swim Program only!
- Intramural Sports: NKU Student, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni are eligible to partipate in the Intramural Sports Program.
- Sport Clubs: NKU Students, Faculty, and Staff are eligible to particpate in the Sport Club Program.
Participant Health and Safety
Participation in any NKU Campus Recreation facility or program is purely voluntary. NKU and the Department of Campus Recreation are not liable for any harm, damage or injury sustained by participants or to any property belonging to participants while in or on CRC premises or equiment. Please review our general use agreement and departmental Health, Safety and Risk Mangement website for more information.