Family & Gender Inclusive Locker Room
The Family & Gender Inclusive Locker Room was created to accommodate families who need a private place separate from the men's and women's locker rooms to assist their children, people with disabilities who have assistants of another gender, and any individual who feels more comfortable with the additional privacy.
The Family & Gender Inclusive Locker Room is located on the left-hand side of the hallway leading to the Pool Locker Rooms in Room 170.
Non-Students (Price per Year)
- Full Locker- $60 (Main and pool locker rooms)
- L-Shaped Locker- $45 (Pool and faculty/staff locker rooms)
- Half Locker- $30 (Main locker room only)
Any current member who is not an NKU student, staff, or faculty member may receive a prorated locker rate to coincide with their membership expiration date.
Students (Price per Semester Only)
- Full Locker: $20 (Main and pool locker rooms)
- L-Shaped Locker- $15 (Pool locker room only)
- Half Locker- $10 (Main locker room only)
There are limited availability of free day use lockers in each locker room. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. You may borrow a lock for free from the Equipment Issue window. Any day use lockers with belongings inside will be emptied after the Rec Center closes each night.
There are day use lockers for smaller items located on the second floor next to the running track and cardio alcove. These lockers utilize a user generated code for the safety of their belongings.
- The Campus Recreation Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property or items left in lockers after locker rentals expire.
- Lockers are to be used for legitimate purposes only.
- Please report the presence of suspicious individuals in the locker room to staff at the Member Services Desk.
- All lockers and locks are the property of Campus Recreation. A fee will be assessed for locker damage caused by negligence or abuse and lost locks.
- Personal locks may not be used on rental lockers. Personal locks will be removed and discarded along with locker contents.
- Caution: Wet floors in the locker room may be slippery. Please watch your step.
- Please report any facility problems and/or injuries to the Campus Recreation staff immediately.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to check lockers for unreturned towels, equipment, and to resolve safety/security concerns. Members will be notified should this occur.
- Please refrain from placing wet items in your locker.
- Patrons are responsible for removing all items from lockers prior to the locker rental expiration dates. All items will be removed and discarded at the end of the locker rental periods. Campus Recreation will attempt to notify patrons prior to the expiration of locker contracts.
- For the privacy of our patrons, use of cell phones or cameras of any kind is prohibited in the locker room.
- Children 4 years of age and older may not enter the locker room of the opposite sex. Please use discretion when bringing younger children of the opposite sex into the locker room. If assistance is needed please ask CRC staff.