- STUDENTS: Students must be registered for a minimum of one credit hour and have a valid NKU All-Card. If, at any time, the student is not enrolled for a minimum of one credit hour, they immediately become ineligible to participate in any Campus Recreation activity.
- NKU VARSITY ATHLETES: A NKU varsity athlete is defined as a student who is listed on a varsity roster or someone who trains/practices with a varsity team on a regular basis. Varsity athletes will not be permitted to participate in related intramural sports during the same academic year in which they are classified as a varsity athlete.
- CLUB SPORTS: Club Sport members shall be limited to (1) individual per team as a participant in the Intramural Sport of their specialty. Club Sport members are able to participate in all other Intramural Sport programs not related to their specialty sport with no restrictions.
- FACULTY AND STAFF: Faculty and Staff must be an employee recognized by the NKU Department of Human Resources and have the option of playing on any Non-Greek Intramural Sports team
- In the case of spouses, the individual must be a spouse of an NKU employee to be eligible to participate in faculty/staff team activities. Spouses are eligible to participate in designated Faculty/Staff events and are not eligible to participate in other activities
The Department of Campus Recreation is committed to providing diverse, fun and competitive intramural sports activities to serve the recreational needs of the NKU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Intramural sports range from the more traditional sports, such as basketball, flag football, softball, and soccer to the non-traditional sports such as, dodgeball, bowling, texas hold 'em, and sand volleyball. This program offers something for everyone!